Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Prima's April BAP...

I have a sweet little card to share that I created using Prima's April BAP.
Head on over to the blog and play along with us. 
There's a fabulous prize for the winner! Go Here!

There's a wonderful announcement there too! 
I am happy too announce that I have been added back to Prima's Design Team! Dreams come true.. more that once, obviously! :) 

Here's my take on the awesome BAP sketch... 



Products:
Vintage Emporium Collection..
847586- Puccini
847593- Opera Seria
586560- Alegra
583842- Brads
586577- Intermezzo
922092- Circle Mesh Stencil
961404- Light Paste

4 comments:

  1. YEAH - congrats on another Prima DT go around Delaina. I always love seeing your projects so t's easy to know why! And of course, this one is no exception - just GORGEOUS. Of course, I am partial to all the colors you chose too so that makes it even more great eye candy for me!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Not shocking! You rock the Prima!!!!! :) Very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete