Thursday, March 10, 2016

Maja Design, Pure Sunshine LO...

Hello! Welcome to my New Maja Design Post!
The weather is beautiful here in Alabama and I think this LO reflects it.
I wanted to create something fresh and Spring like!
I started with a soft yellow back drop and added pops of brighter yellow, white and brown.


Lots of layers here beginning with some die cut circles and few fussy cut flowers from the beautiful Maja papers.


I used modeling paste to stencil a subtle design in the background and a large alphabet for some pop.


I added pretty flowers, a chipboard flourish and some metal pieces for the perfect accents.
There a bit of twine and crochet pieces for texture too.


Products:
Vintage Spring, 1st of March
Vintage Spring, 2nd of March
Vintage Frost, 21st of December
Flowers- Prima
Metal Brad and Lock- Prima
Stencil- Prima
Modeling Paste- Prima
Chipboard- Dusty Attic
Alphabet- American Craft
Metal Dies- Spellbinders

2 comments: