Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Frank Garcia DT Projects to Share...

Ok, still pinching myself that I am included on THE Frank Garcia DT! 

I have a few projects to share that I created for Prima's CHA Booth... I created these using the gorgeous Tales of You and Me Collection.

Firstly, I have a LO with a photo of my sweet daughter and "soon to be" son in law... eeek, that looks so odd to read back...LoL! The wedding is in July, and we are busy, busy getting things ready.

This collection is stunning and super versatile... 
A fave for me!


A little closer look... I used embroidery floss to make a weaved stitching effect in the background... Wood Icons, Ephemera/Metal Charms, and gorgeous Trims and Flowers here.

They are so cute together!

Next I have a fun framed canvas I made for Frank with all the photos of the beautiful Design Team Peeps! Yep, gorgeous Tales of You and Me again! 
I adore this collection, and I squeezed in a few 
extra Frank embellies and metals...


A bit closer look at these wonderful people and Frank's pretty collection...


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these are such cool projects. I love them all. I just got married at one of local royal wedding venues and would love to have such beautiful craft done on my wedding photos. I might contact you soon regarding this!

    ReplyDelete