Thursday, February 25, 2016

A New Maja Design Post...

Hey Hey Everyone! Welcome to my newest Maja Design post!
I created this page with a sweet photo of my grand baby when she was 9 days old.
She will soon be 3… time flies by, for sure.
I used Enjoying Outdoors Collection and I adore the delicate pattern in 
the floral paper here.
I am hooked on paper taring lately. I like the vintage feel it gives and the 
shapes that can be created.
I adore this soft floral pattern and it pairs perfectly with the distressed solid 
and beautiful striped papers.


I added beautiful floral clusters, mixing in die cut doilies with 
resin and wood accents.


The detailed doilie flowers were created using a punch and pinching them at the center…
I added the resin flower for sweet detail.


I just love the torn, rolled edges …


Products Used:
Enjoying Outdoors- Picking FLowers
Enjoying Outdoors- Flourishing bs
Enjoying Outdoors- Harvest Time bs


Flowers- Prima
Wood Icons- Prima
Resin- Prima

1 comment:

  1. Delaina - so very gorgeous and elegant - lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete