Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Guest Designer at 7 Dots Studio...

I am so happy and excited to be Gust Designing for 7 Dots Studio this month! Today I am sharing the first of 2 projects I created using the gorgeous papers, die cuts, and stickers... along with a few items to embellish from my stash.

This LayOut was created using the 
beautiful Lost and Found Collection.
 Perfect for Fall!

A photo of my sweetie pretty niece from a few years ago...






Head on over to 7 Dots Studio and check out the rest of the awesome collections Tusia has to offer and see lots more inspiration from her Design Team!

3 comments:

  1. Delaina - I love, love this page! Your layering and use of all the different elements add to this beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this super cute page! Love all the layers and little details!

    ReplyDelete