Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Book Paper Pumpkins... with Video Tutorial

Just in case you missed this Free Class LIVE today... I have the video right here for you! Hope you'll give these sweet pumpkins a go. They are made form dollar store find books and Prima Mica Powder. This is an easy peasy and fun project.






Prima Products:

962784- Tangerine Mica Powder
892548- Fall Resin
892579- Leaves Resin
580971- Sylvan Bram
891008- Dark Bark Chalk Edger
891282- Fall Leaf Chalk Edger
891299- Coltsfoot Petal Chalk Edger
891039- Garden Grass Chalk Edger

4 comments:

  1. I missed the live show today, but watched the recording. I love, love the pretty book pumpkins you created - thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great idea and great video! thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for such a great project--I'm going to head to the Dollar Store and JoAnn's tomorrow and my mom and I can make them on Friday! I might actually make a set for a cousin's new home, too! Thanks for coming up with such cool (and inexpensive) things to make, Delaina. You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such wonderful information.!
    Mosaic Tiles in India

    ReplyDelete