Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Reveal Time and a Farewell...

The BIG REVEAL has happened for September!

"Flying Unicorn transitions to Autumn - the time of year when all the goodness of Summer and Autumn come together for a prefect blend. Sept's "Your Passion Your Art" captures the essence of the fading Summer and the welcoming 
richness of a new." 

I created a couple of LOs using these beautiful kits...

A photo of Me and my sweet girl!

My Anna and her Sweet Fellow!




It's time for me to step down from Flying Unicorn's CT. I have enjoyed my time there and will certainly miss Alda and her sweet Creative Team...
 and of course those beautiful Kits! 
I am not going far though... 
I will see you all here, on FaceBook and around Live With Prima each month. 
Who knows where I might show up next!?  :) :) :)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE seeing you including a photo of YOU on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaina - your pages are so very gorgeous and I love them both. I'm so glad you will still be around FB and Prima!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I will be able to see you on Prima and of course here on your blog, but Wednesday nights just won't be the same without you and your beautiful projects! Good luck and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Julie - also known as Julieannblake!!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Layouts Delaina..It just won't be the same, but will see you around the other sites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting teary-eyed. I will miss you so much. I will keep in touch. Giant hugs.

    ReplyDelete