Monday, September 7, 2015

Lovin the Brights!

I have been creating a little lately for absolutely 
no reason... no deadline, no assignment, just 
scrapping for the pure love of it! 

Doodlebug Design is one of my faves for the happy, bright and adorable! It's the perfect match for my sweetie pie Aaliyah!



Layers of Doodlebug stickers, buttons and brads... and don't forget the beautiful colorful twine... :)



I am not a fan of my hand writing but it's my goal to journal on my pages... here's to beginnings... :)



Aaliyah and Spring in all it's Glory!



I have added a few Prima flowers to pretty
 this one up a bit more...


for Me hand stitching makes every creation better... :)


5 comments:

  1. Your layouts, as always, Delaina are so very, very gorgeous and elegant. The first one is so very happy, colorful and lovely - and your little sweetie is so cute! The second layout is just as lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I like the bright colours too. Such an inspirational piece!

    ReplyDelete