Friday, September 4, 2015

Live With Prima Fall Card Class...

Fall is in the air here in Alabama so I am celebrating with a few cards in my Live With Prima Class. The class aired live last night.. thanks so everyone that attended! We always record the classes and I have it for you right here!

As promised I am including a PDF File of the stitching template... scraoll to the bottom of this post to retrieve it! Enjoy!







A few close ups...





In the video I missed gluing this little acorn and adding the little birdie on the flower cluster.... don't forget that.. :)


Right Click and Save to Your Computer.
Size this Template to 3.75" x 4.75" to fit the card as a layer.
Simply size this template and place on your paper to be added to your card 
and pierce through then stitch.


2 comments:

  1. Delaina,
    Your cards are so very, very gorgeous and elegant! I was late arriving for the show - but will be watching this evening to catch the beginning. As always, your art and your shows are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very attention-catching with such composition, big cluster of beautiful flowers as the focus point. I adore them all.

    ReplyDelete