Thursday, August 6, 2015

Come Sew with ME! includes a Video Tutorial...

Tonight on Live With Prima I created a crafty stitched embroidery hoop project. I will show you step by step how to make your very own using Prima's stencils and a few more beautiful supplies. 





Just a few supplies needed...

I have a few more samples to share with you!

Beautiful stitched word frame and 
gorgeous burlap flowers...

Just a few flowers and stiching... with a 
pretty ribbon bow.

Resist Damask Canvas here, with a beautiful chipboard angel and flowers...

Made with Felt ... and simply sweet!


Something Blue Paper Collection in these 3 sweet hoops... 
and of course, stitches!

1 comment:

  1. These pieces are so beautiful, Delaina. I missed the first 15 minutes or so of the video and am headed over to watch it now. I loved your techniques and I love these hoop pieces. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete