Friday, July 31, 2015

Reveal Time at Flying Unicorn

It's time to show off Alda's handy work in a box... These kits are fantastic!
Before the carefree days of summer ends, Flying Unicorn has captured the warmth of colors celebrating all things summer from sleeping under the stars, boat rides, splashing of waves, to the summer sunsets. Without further adieu we give you
August's Your Passion Your Art.

Here are a few pages I created...








The Main Kit....




The Small Art Big Passion is all about the love of making cards, tags atc's and anything in between. From Stamps, flowers, paper, embellishments and pretty things in between! These yummy goodies will enhance any of the kits or stand alone.

I created a few cards using this wonderful kit...






Small Art Kit...


Head on over to Flying Unicorn to see the rest of the kits... go here

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Delaina...The first layout is a stunner..so detailed..the stitch work on the cards..very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live near you so that some of your mojo will float over to me!!! Seriously, your pages are just beautiful - you are an amazing designer! And, your cards are so very gorgeous as well. If you ever feel like your talent is overflowing - just bottle it and send a bit my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful pages. Some of my very favorites. But I say that about all your pages. This time I especially mean it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. flowers, victorian frames, layerings...all these make the layout so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete