Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Retreat Time Scrapping!

I spent a fun weekend with a great group of wonderful scrappers. It was a great few days away and I scrapped just what I wanted... 
no assignment, for no reason at all. It was awesome! Of course I pulled out a few photos of my sweet baby doll and er sweetie pie smile (and that hair bow) was all the inspiration I needed!


Loved playing with DoodleBug... sooo bright and happy!


That sweet little bee with dots of Viva Decor for dimension ... 
he's perfect!

Lots of background stitching here... it adds that layer of texture.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried to leave this comment three times, hope it doesn't show up that many times at once! But anyway.......this is such a cute and fun page, with such a super cute subject!!! I love the fun embellies and your Viva pearl accents are perfect. Sometimes we forget how much fun it can be just to scrap for US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaina,
    You have the cutest little granddaughter - always pretty smiles and a twinkle in her eyes! Your layout is clean and beautiful with pretty colors and your stitching is amazing.

    ReplyDelete