Friday, July 3, 2015

New Live With Prima Video Tutorial... Mini Printers Style Tray

I created this Mini Printers Style Tray using Prima's wood icon packaging, brand new flowers and plenty of sweet stash finds. I have incorporated a lacey finish on the tray using Bloom Sprayed printer paper (yes, printer paper from my home computer desk), die cut with Prima's doily flower dies. I have lots of little tid bits in this video to share... Hope you enjoy!




Sweet little Angels colored with Color Bloom Spray and a  Bird with a few micro beads... Oh.... and a brand new Prima flower and Doll Face...

Tons of little details... even sentimental pieces (like the button I added here)... Micro Beads ans Colored Trim...

Lots of Resin, Flowers, Wood, and Lacey Mixed Media touches!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this class and the printer's tray you created. And, each element you've used is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete