Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Reveal Time at Flying Unicorn!

It's time to show you what Alda has cooked up!
July's "Your Passion Your Art" feels like a dreamy Summer from days gone by! 
Get yours before they are gone!
Go Here !

I have a few LOs that I created using these wonderful Kits this month...

Layers of pure scrapbooking joy!

A floral oasis...

Trims and things...

 Even more scrumptious layers...
and my sweet baby doll!

Gorgeous flowers, resin and wood...

Lots of torn papers and lace...

6 comments:

  1. So sooo sooo gorgeous layouts Delaina!! I'm so happy I ordered this kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! I wish I could order the kit too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, Delaina, I love seeing your new layouts - and these 2 are just gorgeous (with your sweet and adorable grandbaby). I love the layers, flowers and papers. You are always able to blend your fussy cut flowers with the package flowers and they look wonderful. Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just gorgeous, I absolutely love them! Was needing some inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! My Goodness!!! So PRETTY!!!! Love both designs!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete