Sunday, April 12, 2015

A New Video Tutorial...

Here's the Live Show I did for Flying Unicorn tonight. 
I created this floral LO with a photo of my sweetie pie 
grandbaby and added lots of fun details.







Products fron Flying Unicorn Store:
Pion Paris Flea market
Prima Resin
Chipboard Flourish
Gold Micro Beads
Glossy Accents
Prima Chalk Edgers--- Need Grey, Dk Brown, White, and DK Pink
Prima Stencil
I used Prima Modeling Paste... here's what you have in the store
Other Products Used:
Viva Decor Paint Pen- Dk Carmin Red
Prima Resist Canvas Alpha
Prima - Melbourne Collection - Kangaroo
Prima - Fairy Rhymes Collection- Pink
Extra assorted flowers from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, so detailed. Isn't it lovely to have granddaughters (full stop) and to have them for scrapping. I have two of my own which I adore as you obviously do with this precious poppet. I particularly love the gold micro beads, they look great on the angel wings. Thanks for sharing the tutorial too. God Bless. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Gorgeous!! Love every creative detail!!
    ~~ Mary Longberry ~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful and inspiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete