Friday, April 24, 2015

A Little Scraplifting Inspiration from Prima...

Inspiration... It's what we all need from time to time to get those creative juices flowing. Today on Prima's blog there is an incredibly beautiful LO from Keren Tamir that jump started my creative process. Yep, a few of the Prima design team scraplifted her page and I would like to share my take on it with you.


A little closer view of the detail... I used Prima's chalk edgers to color the pretty resin frame...

Here's a peak at the inspiration LO from Keren Tamir.
Hope you are inspired!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow... So incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful - I love the design and the photo is so precious. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delaina,
    Gorgeous and elegant layout with such pretty colors! I don't know what you used, whether it be yarn or twine - but it looks awesome. And, of course, all around the picture of the most adorable sweetie! As always, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this one Delaina, I think the twine is so effective and the flowers are gorgeous as always. Great layout xx

    ReplyDelete