Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reveal Time at Flying Unicorn...

It's time to share the beautiful kits from Flying Unicorn
Once again they are completely over the top and filled to 
the brim with fantastic scrappy products!

I created a couple of pages that I want to share 
that I created using these amazing kits...

My sweetie pie Aaliyah...

Layers of embellishments...

A little background stenciling...

I added a few Dots from Viva Decor Pearl Pen on the flowers.... looks like little rain drops.

My sweet son and dil on their wedding day...

I used a few Prima chalk edgers to color the 
wood frames in the kit...

Some pearl accents and a scalloped punched edge 
add pretty details...

The beautiful Main April KOM...

Head on over to The Flying Unicorn Store to see the rest of the fabulous April Kits ... Get yours while they last... go here.

2 comments:

  1. Delaina,
    Your two layouts are so gorgeous! Your little granddaughter is just the cutest - and you've made a wonderful layout around her. And, your son and DIL's wedding picture and layout is so lovely as well. The colors and flowers are so very pretty in both. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, these are beautiful! I love the frame you used for wedding photo. Very cool. The page with your granddaughter is awesome. I love the paper and embellishment you chose and the little dew drops are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete