Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Prima's Wood Icons...

Love the Wood Icons from Prima... Perfect little additions to any project.....they are fresh and fun, trendy and beautiful, and oh-so-useful. With lovely patterns and colors these wood icons will add a whole lot of style and pizzazz to your project without a lot of bulk!
I created this LO using the Bella Rouge Collection. Lovely wood elements here in this line. A beautiful mirror, flower, comb and title piece... Perfect!



My beautiful friend that I lost a few months ago... May she rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Delaina, what a beautiful layout. The new Bella Rouge paper is lovely and I can't wait to get my hands on the new wood embellishments. I am hoping they will be in stores soon. Thanks for sharing your layout and your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! What a lovely setting for the photo of your dear friend.

    ReplyDelete