Saturday, February 28, 2015

It's Reveal Time at Flying Unicorn...

It's time to show off another fabulous reveal from Flying Unicorn! Alda has knocked it out of the park yet again! These kits are loaded to the brim with super gorgeous products from Authentique, Prima and many more.

I'd like to share the creations I made using these beautiful kits...


Keep an eye out for a LIVE Ustream Show for the LO
 I will show you step by step how to re-create it 
on Sat. March 14th at 10am Central Time




I will have a step by step up on this one around the 15th of March... Flying Unicorn's BAP...



An adorable Mini Album... "The Small Art Big Passion Kit"

The wonderful March Main KOM...

Head on over to Flying Unicorn's Store ... Go Here.

5 comments:

  1. So Very Beautiful!! Love the yellows and blacks together. Gorgeous designs and Adorable baby girly. I truly Love and enjoy your creativity! Hugs ~ Rina Hough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaina,
    As always, your layouts are so very gorgeous and elegant! I love them all and the mini album is so very sweet. And, that little face on the print layout is absolutely adorable - beautiful smile and a little mischief in her sweet eyes. Thanks for sharing your art - it's always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! these are truly stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! (Pretend I am writing in a really, really big font!)

    ReplyDelete