Sunday, February 22, 2015

A New Video Tutorial...

Here's a post all about finishing a displaying your gorgeous creations. Get them out of those books and on to your wall for display. No matter how thick the canvas or page I will show you how to frame it behind glass in a custom Shadow Box. First I'll walk you through making this keep sake canvas.
I created this "Beautiful" Canvas using Prima's brand new Bella Rouge collection and then framed to display wonderfully on a table in my home.
I added a wonderful vintage photo of some of the wonderful women in my life that have passed on. It's a treasure I will hand down to my daughter one day.




A little closer look...

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! I watched your video on ustream the other night, but had to leave early - so I didn't get to see the end with the frame tutorial. I watched your video again and it was wonderful. Your page turned out so lovely with the new papers! I will be purchasing a couple of frames and trying out the shadow box - thanks so much for sharing your talents and art.

    ReplyDelete