Friday, January 23, 2015

My Julie Nutting Decades Doll Stamps Apron....I just had to blog about it!

Oh how I adore Julie Nutting Doll Stamps! I was so excited that I got to play with the brand new Decade Stamps for a special display in the Prima booth at CHA! I stamp the little beauties on fabric and embellished them all up for a bright and happy Apron display.
I would like to share a few photos of the display and I even tried to get a few close ups. I was in such a hurry to finish up and leave for CHA that I did not get proper photos for close ups... Hope these will work!

The Prima Booth! It's a BEAUTY!

This apron took me several days to complete... Each doll has embroidered hair and yep, their cloths are made from fabric. 

 I always look forward to seeing the new releases and especially the names that are chosen for each of them, so I decided to embroider their names as well. I love this release so much! Then again, I love each and every release...Ha!





Head on over to Prima's Blog and check out all the fabulous posts about the fantastic new products coming your way very soon! 
Go here!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Delaina,
    The apron is gorgeous!! So cleverly made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I never thought about stamping on fabric. How creative! I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765606587248/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am going to have to do this, but I don't think I could ever actually cook wearing it in fear that I would ruin it! You did a fabulous job. Such a great idea. Of course I will have to get all of the new doll to go with the rest of my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G... Delaina - this is freaking fabulous!!! It's complete genious - it's the best thing I've seen in absolutely ages. I love how you have made this so so girly that everyone will want it. Pls can I go to the top of the list. I am actually BEGGING! LOL... Seriously, this is fantastic. But then, so are you. I'm completely gushing - love the colours you've chosen, how you've made all the hairstyles different using different embroidery knots and stitches - love the layers of fabric for the clothing, and just the fabric that you've chosen for the apron itself. This must be up there with incredible makes for the whole of CHA this year!!! Love the flowers.......

    hugs,
    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete