Thursday, September 18, 2014

A New Challenge Blog...

I am quite honored to be up on Evolution-Scrap's challenge blog. I am happy to inspire with my layout in their very first challenge. Please take a moment to check it out and play along.

I created this page using Prima's Cigar Box Secrets Collection. I a in love with the bold colors in this collection. Check out the stenciled background using Prima's brand new Modeling paste... the translucent color makes a perfect subtle image to add layers of paper, flowers, fibers and embellishments.


Strips of paper curled and twisted...

Glorious Prima flowers...

More layers... never too many layers...


Head on over to Evolution-Scrap for all the details to play along. Go here...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So beautiful Delaina! What a pretty way to use paper that has such a bold print, love the curled edges, great design.

    ReplyDelete