Monday, August 4, 2014

It's Time to Reveal at Flying Unicorn...

Flying Unicorn has an awesome Kit Reveal, as usual. If you missed out on this one then don't miss the next one. Each and every month Alda fills her kits to the brim with gorgeous products. You will get everything you need in those stuffed bags to create all your paper and off the page projects.

Here are a few pages I created... and August 12 I will on  be LIVE Flying Unicorn's UStream to create a beautiful Mini Album using these kits.


 Just look at those wonderful Vintage Prima Roses.... some of my all time faves!

I love that I was able to create a completely different color scheme with the same kit...


Main Kit...

 Mixed Art Add on Kit...

There are 2 More Fabulous Kits to check out over at Flying Unicorn's Store.... Go Here!

2 comments:

  1. Delaina, these are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the purple stitching and the pink sequins - such pretty finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layouts are wonderful Can't wait to see the video.

    ReplyDelete