Sunday, August 31, 2014

Flying Unicorn's Reveal...

It's that time once again... time to reveal the wonderful Kits that Flying Unicorn has prepared just for you! 

The bags are filled to the brim with gorgeous papers from Prima and Studio 75 and the coordinating embellishments are seriously over the top awesome and perfect for these papers. Oh and did I mention that there is incredibly beautiful and feminine off the page Dress Form included as well.... completely beautiful!

I created a few things to share and inspire you to head on over and get your very own Kit, while supplies last... these baby's go fast!  

My sweetie pie is running to her Grandma... She makes me happy!


layers and layers of paper, flowers and jute trim...

a little closer...

It's my sweet Aaliyah's 1st Birthday... Just tried desperately to take her card I made her apart.

Lovin this corrugated paper as a backdrop for this flowery page...

a little closer...

I used a few Prima Bloom Sprays to color this beauty and accented her with some gorgeous Websters Pages Lace and a few Pearls.


Head on over to Flying Unicorn Store and HURRY while supplies last.... go here!

The Main Kit...

Mixed Pasion Kit...

lots more to see over at Flying Unicorn... go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment