Sunday, July 13, 2014

Teaching 2 Classes LIVE this week on Ustream...

I am so excited to be teaching LIVE this week! I'll be sharing my step by step process for 2 wonderful projects LIVE on Ustream... You will also get to see some completely fabulous Brand NEW Prima products. 

First I will be Teaching a Live Class this coming Wednesday, July 16 at 9:00pm ET for Flying Unicorn. I will be showing you step by step how to create a beautiful canvas. Let me show you how to create this all white textured background and add this framed floral cluster... Hope you will join me! ...HERE...


Now on to Thursday, July 17 at 9:30pm ET... I will be teaching LIVE for LIVE WITH PRIMA for the first time as a LWP team member. It's going to be an exciting show as I will be playing with one of the fabulous new release collections. Yes, brand new products... I will be creating a layered page filled with awesome NEW Prima products! Hope you will join me! ...HERE..


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, love the layout especially, but the framed canvas is just so soft and ethereal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not wait. Ustream doesn't have a remind me button for your thurs. show yet. Not sure who post them ustream or Prima? Is this possibly the new Coffee Break collection??? Can not wait for the show!!

    ReplyDelete