Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Revealing more...Prima RAWKS!

It's time to show off another fabulous New Collection from Prima. It's called Epiphany... it's feminine and gorgeous. The epitome of beauty, Epiphany offers classic elegance with an exquisite palette through-out the collection.

Here's a little sneak of a project  I created using this gorgeous Collection...


This collection has the most beautiful embellishments, ready to accessorize your paper crafts with a sophisticated air and all were hand-chosen with the utmost care for the Epiphany line.



 Wonderful Flowers...

Layers of goodness here...

Sooo...
 Head on over to Prima's blog for lots more eye candy and inspiration from the Design Team... Go Here...

AND
I'll be LIVE tonight!

DON'T FORGET to join me for my 2 LIVE Classes this week on Ustream...
Wednesday, July 16 at 9:00pm ET for Flying Unicorn. I will be showing you step by step how to create a beautiful canvas. Let me show you how to create an all white textured background and add this framed floral cluster... Hope you will join me! ...HERE...

Plus...

Thursday, July 17 at 9:30pm ET... I will be teaching LIVE for LIVE WITH PRIMA for the first time as a LWP team member. It's going to be an exciting show as I will be playing with one of the fabulous new release collections. Yes, brand new products... I will be creating a layered page filled with awesome NEW Prima products! Hope you will join me! ...HERE..

No comments:

Post a Comment