Tuesday, July 15, 2014

More to REVEAL from Prima today...

Prima has outdone themselves yet again with their awesome Summer Release. The collection they are sharing today is completely fabulous!

Cigar Box Secrets...

I can only share a little sneak of the creation I made using this beautiful collection, as it will soon appear in Prima's ArtZine...

Can you spy a few new and gorgeous flowers and embellies here?!




Open up the box to reveal mysterious vintage tones, handsome masculine objects, and beautiful feminine touches. With unique graphics, and a fabulous color palette, this line is sure to offer old-time beauty to any project.





Head on over to Prima's blog for more gorgeous imahes of this wonderful collection and get tons of inspiration from the Design Team.... Go HERE...

And DON'T FORGET to join me for my 2 LIVE Classes this week on Ustream...
Wednesday, July 16 at 9:00pm ET for Flying Unicorn. I will be showing you step by step how to create a beautiful canvas. Let me show you how to create an all white textured background and add this framed floral cluster... Hope you will join me! ...HERE...

AND

Thursday, July 17 at 9:30pm ET... I will be teaching LIVE for LIVE WITH PRIMA for the first time as a LWP team member. It's going to be an exciting show as I will be playing with one of the fabulous new release collections. Yes, brand new products... I will be creating a layered page filled with awesome NEW Prima products! Hope you will join me! ...HERE..

1 comment: