Thursday, June 26, 2014

Announcement!!! It's a HaPpY Day!!!

I it's so awesome and I am so honored to be included that I am at a loss for better words than what Prima has to say over on their blog... So I have just copied and pasted their post right here. I am to the moon Happy today! Thanks so much Cari Fennell and Prima for this awesome opportunity!

Prima's Post...WoooHoooo!

We have so many new and exciting things happening on Live with Prima-that we are bursting at the seams!
First-we would like to introduce three new instructors joining the Live with Prima team! These talented ladies have amazing styles and they will be hosting our shows with fabulous projects starting in July. Let's give them a warm Prima welcome:

Julie Nutting
Julie Nutting has been creating for as long as she can remember. She started drawing fashion figures when she was about nine years old and continued drawing through college and her first job as an assistant fashion designer. 
Her work has been featured regularly in publications such as Somerset Studios and Cloth, Paper, Scissors. Her book Collage Couture, published with North Light Books has been a best seller in the craft category worldwide. Her second book, Collage Couture Studios is due out in June 2014. Her successful stamp and product line with Prima Marketing Inc. featuring her mixed media dolls continues to grow and evolve. She has been teaching classes for the last four years worldwide and is currently an educator with Prima Marketing. 
She lives in sunny California with her husband and two kids, which happen to be dogs. They have an appetite for travel and gardening. When she's not busy creating, you can find her outside playing in the dirt, growing an abundance of vegetables, herbs and flowers, year round. 
 ........................................................

 Adrienne Ford
Hello! My name is Adrienne Ford and I am SO, SO excited to be a part of the Live with Prima Team!
A little bit about me; My scrapping/crafting journey began 4 years ago, by means of some stickers and a paper trimmer. f I could describe my work in one word it would be "refined." I LOVE attention to detail and treat my projects like a puzzle with lots complex and unique pieces. I love that I have found myself and my place in this industry and feel at home with Mixed Media and lots of yummy art mediums! 
 
Through lots of trial and error, I have come to find that I use my fingers more than a brush and I might do things that are a bit unconventional- things that would make Monet roll over in his grave. :) But even though there is paint splattered on the wall and some in even my hair, crafting has been one of the best things that has happened to me- I have had so much creative fun, and that's all that matters right?!
 
 I hope that I can be an inspiration to you and take some of the guess work out of crafting, so that all you have to do is enjoy creating something beautiful!
 ........................................................

Delaina Burns
(((ME!!!)))

 I am Delaina Burns, I live in a small town in Alabama with my Hubby of almost 30 years. I have 2 grown children, the most precious granddaughter, and they own my heart. I have been an avid scrapbooker since 2006. I have been blessed with many design opportunities, publications and teaching gigs over these years. It's been my honor to be part of the Prima Design Team and now to be adding the Live With Prima Team... It's so surreal and a dream come true for me. I am such a fan of the LWP community and hope to inspire all of you. Life is good!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so incredibly happy for you Delaina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled for you, Delaina! You so deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Congratulations to you, Delaina! Prima is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hooo Delaina!!! You're going to make them so proud!! You're the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Delaina! I am a huge fan of Live with Prima and a fan of your beautiful work! I am really looking forward to watching your upcoming classes. Again, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, looking forward to being inspired by these talented prima girls!

    ReplyDelete