Monday, June 16, 2014

A New Prima Video Tutorial to Share...

Last week Prima spent some time featuring Finnabair's products on their Blog. Take a moment and check out all the eye candy with plenty of tips and techs too.

I created this burlap canvas using Finn's metals and resist canvas. I added a favorite photo of my parents from the 1950's.



 Hope you enjoy this step by step video tutorial...




Head on over the Prima's blog for lots more inspiration with Finnabair's products... go here.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning.
    I would like to make two for my sons of my husband (who recently passed) and I for Christmas.
    How big is the background canvas and where can I get it, do I need to stretch it over cardboard?
    All the other trinkets I was able to purchase from Scrapbook.com.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Anna, I am sorry for your loss. The The Burlap Canvas is 8x10 and can be purchased at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. It's a flat back canvas but you could use a stretched canvas too.

      Delete