Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'll be LIVE.... Won't You Join ME?!

National Scrapbook Day....
It's a Live With Prima Marathon and I'll be there! Classes.. Classes.. Classes... All Day!!!
I have worked up a sweet project and I want to show you how I created it... Step by Step and LIVE. 


I adore Julie Nutting Doll Stamps. So I can't wait to show you how awesome the Julie Nutting Doll Dies are. They are fun, beautiful, and easy peasy to create with!

Please join me and the other Prima Designers and Educators for a day filled with Inspiration and FUN!!!

Saturday, May 3rd Schedule:
**Live with Prima Marathon on National Scrapbook Day-May 3rd!**
Join us on Live with Prima for National Scrapbook Day on Saturday, May 3rd. We are hosting an all day marathon of free-creative classes starting at 7:00am PT/ 10:00am ET on our

 Ustream channel

The instructors created a variety of projects including Tags, Home Decor and Journal entries, just to name a few. Every class includes a variety of fun techniques and ideas using Prima products! Plus-we will have some giveaways throughout the day-Yay!
Check the Prima Blog tomorrow for more projects...
Here is the schedule:
Sharon Laakkonen -7:00-8:00am PT/ 10:00-11:00am ET
Limor Webber-8:30-9:30am PT/ 11:30-12:30pm ET
Adrienne Ford-10:00-11:00am PT/ 1:00pm-2:00pm ET
Delaina Burns-11:30-12:30pm PT/ 2:30-3:30pm ET -- ME!
Rommel Okuma-1:00-2:00pm PT/ 4:00-5:00pm ET
Keren Tamir-2:30-3:30pm PT/ 5:30-6:30pm ET

I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. DELAINA, I love your art work... it is so pretty.... I also love the Julie Nutting stamps and use them often.

    ReplyDelete