1. Cut a piece of pattern paper 7 1/2L x 8 1/2W ... Score the length at 4 1/4 for Card.
2. Cut a piece of pattern paper 7 x 3 3/4 and adhere to card face.
3. Ink or paint multi layers of color on swirl chipboard and adhere to card.
4. Prepare your Doll as follows:
Begin by stamping your doll image on a sturdy cardstock and fussy cut her out. (I prefer a script or skin tone colored paper)
Next, stamp the image as many times as needed and with as many different papers as you want to fussy cut her cloths and and hair band. Take a few minutes to color her hair and even her accessories. I used colored pencils to color my girl.
4. Add flowers, bling and a sentiment inside to finish it off.
Head on over to the Flying Unicorn Store to get your very own.... go here.