Friday, March 28, 2014

A little Happy News!

I am excited to announce that I am joining the uber talented group of ladies over at Flying Unicorn! Yep, I am officially a Uni! I am looking forward to inspiring you all each month with Alda's awesome kits!

That's me in that pretty frame...


I created this page with a few goodies from the Flying Unicorn Store... BTW... check out the Store for so many wonderful scrappy products and be sure to check out the fabulous monthly Kits! go here.




Authentique- Suave Collection


5 comments:

  1. so happy to have you with us :) and GORGEOUS layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Delaina! U will rock there kits xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!!! So glad to have you joining us!!!! So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! So happy you are a part of our team!!! Stunning LO's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so lucky to have you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete