Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Few Off the Page Projects from Winter CHA to share...

It's hard to believe it's been almost 3 months since I traveled to California to see all my projects displayed in Prima's booth. Pretty darn exciting and such a fun experience. I met up with so many wonderful scrappy friends and even made a few new scrappy friends to boot! I am thankful each and every day for a the joy and pleasure this scrapping journey has brought me! 

Today I want to share a few of the "Off the Page" projects I created for Winter CHA. 


 I created this Jewelry Box... I used lots of the beautiful new Prima Flowers to decorate this painted piece...



This is a Framed Note Board I made using the awesome Stationers Desk Collection and Wire Thread... with more new flowers...



This is one of the New Metal Frames... So  much fun to create with... Of course I used gorgeous new flowers and resin for this grand piece...



This is one of my most favorite pieces that I created for the Show... I created it using the Cartographer Collection. The BEST thing about this piece is that it's now residing on the Live With Prima set at Prima... THANKS Frank Garcia! YaY!






1 comment:

  1. Great projects! Especially the Prima name board!!!

    ReplyDelete