Monday, March 3, 2014

5 Minute Monday Step by Step Video Tutorial!

Happy Monday Yáll!

I have a Step by Step Video to share with you today.

I created a Step by Step Video Tutorial for this page using lots of new Prima products. AND... It's only "5" Minutes long.

It's TRUE.... If you have just 5 minutes then let me inspire you with this Fast and Fun page!


My inspiration came from Prima's BAP for March. The BAP lends itself to a Pocket Page Project... so inspired by that concept I took lots of Pocket Page elements and created this FAST and FUN LO, while featuring Prima's NEW and fabulous Color Bloom Sprays.



All March long Prima will be featuring their NEW Color Bloom Sprays with lots of projects to share and inspire. Be sure and check out all the inspiration over there on Prima's blog and for your chance to WIN some of the new and fabulous Color Sprays... go here.




This is just the beginning of FAST and FUN Inspiration from ME...
Be sure and join me right back here NEXT MONDAY for another 5 Minute Monday Video Tutorial!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Delaina! You make it all look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FAB!!! I adore your work!! Thanks for the lovely inspiration...Always!!! XOX

    ReplyDelete