Friday, February 21, 2014

"Prima's" Stationer's Desk... I love You LO

I played with Prima late into the night.. actually until almost the crack of dawn. Do you ever do that? I got so involved, I just lost track of the hour. I adore Stationer's Desk. The colors are fabo and so easy to create with. I of course. had to add a bit of hand stitching with my title. (( I used Prima's Stencil- Guitar 572228 to trace the Title ))


Photos of my sweet Anna... These pics were made before she left for college a few years ago. They remain some of my faves. I miss my girl being away, but she is happy and thriving and making this Mama very proud. She's the most independent, determined and hardest working girl I know. She's got a bright future... I hope to see all her hard work pay off and all her dreams come true. Yep, I love her!



5 comments:

  1. Like the smaller framed photos as accents and the three clusters look awesome. Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your clean but vintage style Delaina!! Gorgeous page! Hope you are doing well, had so much fun meeting you at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Delaina. I simply adore the 3 little frames and your layering is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO, Delaina! Love this paper line and what you have done with it. Beautiful arrangement of details and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete