Friday, February 7, 2014

A Video Tutorial featuring Prima's Brand New Color Bloom Sprays...

So, have you heard?! Prima has a brand new product, coming available very soon. It's their gorgeous Color Bloom Sprays! This special color spray gives more control with it's unique nozzle over how the color is sprayed onto your projects. It's completely fabulous and so easy awesome to work with. You get perfect splatters, as well as all over full coverage.
Color Bloom Features:
Bottles loaded with amazing colors and finishes
Sparkling Pastels
Vintage Metals
Sultry Shimmers
Refill your bottles 1-2 times
You control the effect: full-coverage or splatters
Anti-Clogging Nozzle
I made a little video tutorial  showing you step by step how I created a Canvas Shadow Box... Hope you enjoy!







Head on over to Prima's blog for more details... go here.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thanks a ton for this interesting website. I for sure loved every little bit of it. I perhaps you have bookmarked your web site to check out at the latest equipment you write.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I commented on this the other day but it looks like it didn't go through! Anyway I came back to watch this again... I love this... it's so awesome to watch your process... I learned so much especially how you worked the sprays!

    ReplyDelete