Monday, January 6, 2014

More Fabulous Prima to Reveal...


It's time to show off Prima's Brand New Jodie Lee Collection, Princess.... It's BEAUTIFUL!

I created this page showcasing a few of the gorgeous flowers and embellishments to this awesome collection... I simple added a stitched heart and a sweet photo of my "Grand" baby.



"Everyone has a princess in their life, right? Jodie Lee Designs brings us an absolutely beautiful collection, Princess, filled with sweet imagery, a delicate palette, and the most intricate, feminine accents ever. This line is girlie and fun, with a healthy mix of neutral colors to make it usable for a variety of themes and projects."


Head on over to Prima's Blog for more inspiration and a chance to win an awesome prize pack! go here...

1 comment:

  1. Totally GORGEOUS!!!! I'm in love with this 'Princess collection'...I Love and Adore your work!!!!! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete