Monday, December 2, 2013

It's time for a Change...

Changes... love um, or hate um.... it's inevitable they happen eventually.

This is a change that I face with a heavy heart. I am going to miss the beautiful and talented Design Team at My Creative Scrapbook. 
I will be stalking the blogs and FB pages of each and every one of you girls. I so loved working beside you!

October was the anniversary of my 4th year at MCS...Oh MY! Time certainly flew by.  It is now time to say Good Bye and move on to the next chapter of my Scrappy Life. 

I plan to use my much needed free moments playing with my Grandbaby and I might even cook my sweet hubby a meal every once in a while now... ha! Who knows what the future holds...but I am confident that this change is good for me, right where I am, right now. 

I wish nothing but the best for MCS..... and let me just say once more how privileged I was to get to work with you beautiful and talented MCS Designers! Hugs Girls!

6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this but I truly understand! We've all been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs back at ya, Delaina! You are a sweetheart to work with. Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo hoo (for us) but what a treat for that sweet grandbaby and, well, the hubby too! I so loved your work at MCS. Gonna miss you bunches. You're such a talent and have been a terrific lead for us there. I know I will see you around lots with other projects. Love thoseFB pics of the baby! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to miss you...and your gorgeous work, Delaina! You have been a true friend to me during these years. I wish you the best and can't wait to see you around FB and other sites. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta do what you gotta do...BUT I'll miss you!!! Enjoy the 'free' time!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete