Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'm Teaching "LIVE"... Today!

TODAY!!! Hope you TUNE IN!

 I am Guest Designing on "Live with Prima", TODAY, November 26 at 11:00am PT/ 2:00pm ET/ 1:00pm Central/ 7:00pm GMT! I sure hope you'll tune in for the Live broadcast or even check out the recorded version later on. Yep... and it's live so you can ask questions and share in the chatting while the class is moving along... Sooo much FUN!!! Go here...

We will go step by step through creating these Elegant Ornaments...


AND... I have this sweet little ornament to share with you. It's easy peasy and beautiful!


Prima Product:
571320- Serenity
570378- Crystal
891862- Ballet Resin
563790- Wood Clip


Glue each piece onto the Wood Clip
see photos below...


see...EASY, PEASY!

2 comments:

  1. All the best for today Delaina! How exciting!! I'm sure you must be nervous but hope it is the first of many successful streaming classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you, Delaina! I hope to catch you live, but if not, I will definitely tune it later. Best of luck with your first Live with Prima. Your ornaments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete