Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook's Sept Reveal....and it's Prima!

I am so excited to share this beautiful Limited Edition Kit with you from My Creative Scrapbook. It's filled to the brim with gorgeous Prima, Anna Marie Collection! This has to be one of my all time faves from Pam....she paired it with some fabulous embellies....It's perfect for all your pretty page ideas.

I created a couple of pages using photos of my sweetie grand daughter, Aaliyah... she gives these Prima papers a little extra sparkle, for sure!


just look at the gorgeous Prima metal pendants...
and my little cutie pie!

flowers, flowers, and more Prima flowers...

and even a little chipboard and wood icon...love these!


and Another Page...


Prima flowers and chipboard...completely awesome to play with!

a little peak at my precious girl...

layers of luscious products...


Just feast your eyes on this spectacular Limited Edition kit...


Head on over to My Creative Scrapbook for even more inspiration from the MCS Design Team... go here.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! I love that second one especially there is something SO striking about the photos with these that I ADORE! I love your sweet little details- like the buttons on the wooden dress icon and others. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, just the CUTEST little baby photos- and what great girly colors to use for her! :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love visiting your Blog...Super Gorgeous and always so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete