Thursday, August 8, 2013

More to Reveal from August...


I have a few LOs I created using the My Creative Scrapbook August Main Kit... Echo Park and Prima Flowers...an awesome combination... Head on over to the MCS site to get one for yourself... here

I loaded the photos on this page.....I have vowed to scrapped my sweetie grand daughter chronologically...if it kills me...ha! Not a simple feet, as I have never been an event scrapper... guess I was just waiting on the right subject and opportunity.she will do just fine! Love her so! Theses photos include members of my family that waited at the hospital to hold this little darling while she was brand new...happy, happy memories to share with her one day! I love being a scrapbooker, now, more than ever!



My sweet son holding his precious baby for the first time....Priceless photo...Love them both so!


3 comments:

  1. Precious photos and such beautiful pages, Delaina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Delaina. I love these layouts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Delaina!!!

    ReplyDelete