Friday, July 5, 2013

Prima's BAP and a CHA Sneaky Peaky...

First off...I must ""squeeeeel"""....It's my first project to post on Prima's blog. Oh MY! It feels completely official now...I am a Prima Designer!!?! I am still over the moon happy! Can ya tell?!

It's time to play along with Prima's BAP and PPP... Both are up on Prima's Blog today with a new way to add your projects to play along and WIN! go here.

I created a page for the BAP and used a brand new Summer CHA release... "Delight" Collection. I added lots of new gorgeous flowers and wood embellishments and a little hand stitching to finish off the page.




Prima Products...
Delight Collection:
  • 950743- Delightful
  • 950699- Destination
  • 950866- Chipboard
  • 950804- Notecards
  • 950927- Sugar Dots
  • 950934- Flair Button
  • 571436- Layla Flowers
  • 571924- Florella Leaves
  • 569921- Birds and Butterflies Wood
  • 565756- Flowers

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Congrats for being a part of the Prima DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is absolutely gorgeous too.. love all the layers and such a sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete