Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Great Pillow made with Prima Resist Canvas...

I want to share a special something that I created for the Prima Booth....I was so excited when I saw this fabulous Black Resist Music Note Canvas...I knew instantly that I had to have a pillow made with it... after all, it will eventually find a home in my studio space. I sprayed various colors of mist and used my own canvas fabric to create the back of the pillow and the outside piping. I added a little contrasting mist to that canvas as well. I stuffed it nice and tight and ornamented it with some older Prima trim and with a brand new flower and Finnabair's metals...I will have a full product list under the photos.




and there it is....a small part of Prima's Summer CHA Booth....and my pillow. Wish I could have been there to see it in person. Oh' the happy stories that pillow could tell...


Prima Products:
Elementals and Mechanicals:
960698- Black Resist (music)
960476- Stencil
961046- Leaves II
961176- Brads Square
571153- La Cela Flower

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pillow, Delaina! You are so talented GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my own pillow too.... this looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS pillow Delaina! I am sure your pillow had a fabulous time at CHA :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea and it looks gorgeous. I wish l had one for my house!

    ReplyDelete