Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Beautiful Canvas with a Video Tutorial...

Hey Yáll! I have a Video Tutorial that I want to share. Pam packed an awesome May Off the Page Project Kit. I got to play with it and I mixed in some of the gorgeous LE kit. I made a little video showing a step by step of the painted/sprayed background. Hope you enjoy! Go here to purchase the kits.





Here are a few close ups of the Canvas. 
Click on each photo for an even closer view...





I purchased a frame separately for this project...


4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love how you did the background and then showcased your beautiful photo and gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEYOND GORGEOUS.....GREAT video.....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the technique on your background. Makes it so special to frame it & enjoy all the time!

    ReplyDelete