Friday, April 19, 2013

Scrappin Happy Lately....

Hello and thanks for stopping by... I created a couple of pages using tons of Prima products and mounds of floss for stitching. A project just doesn't seem to be complete for me without a few stitches. Stitching makes me HaPpY!

This LO features a couple of Loopy Stitched Circles... I plan to do a Video in a few weeks showing just how I create this ... please check back or go to this link for a step by step photo how to... here


Click on the photos for a close up view...




This LO is simply enhanced with a few Circles of Stitching... I use my cut templates for this but you could use a couple of plates in different sizes to achieve this look. 




1 comment:

  1. Delaina I love these layouts!! Your stitching always amazes me! I think you have such a great eye for design & add to it your stitching - and the result is always awesome! Thanks so much for sharing & looking forward to seeing the video! :)

    ReplyDelete