Thursday, January 31, 2013

More Creative Work...

I have another page to share from My Creative Scrapbook's Jan Creative Kit...and 3 Pages from The Jan. Limited Edition Kits. It's been quite a busy appointment month around my house so I am slow getting everything posted here on my blog. Please head over to My Creative Scrapbook and check out all the beautiful DT work...and there are tons of "Tips, Techs and Videos" on the blog too. go here...

January Creative Kit LO...


January Limited Edition LOs...






3 comments:

  1. Your pages are all so gorgeous!! You have a beautiful style..love your wonderful layering and energetic designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you've been busy and I love the individual layouts, I think the last one is my fave, love the colours on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are soo lovely.. very pretty pages...

    ReplyDelete