Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Binder Album Video Tutorial ...

I get so excited when I think of just how close Christmas really is...and... I have a very happy announcement before I get started with the Tutorial... I am going to be a Grandma. I know you must be thinking that I am just way too young for all that, and yes, I am. LOL! It's happening though, in July 2013. I am so happy for my sweet son and his wife. Please take a moment to check out my facebook page to see the first ultrasound photo.... here.

OK on to the Binder Album Video... I created this album using the December Project and Limited Edition Kits from My Creative Scrapbook.... here.

I will have specific measurements at the bottom of this post.





Click photos for close up view...

Front Cover...

Back Cover...

Pages 1 and 2...

Pages 3 and 4...

Pages 5 and 6

Pages 7 and 8

Pages 9 and 10

Pages 11 and 12

Pages 13 and 14

Pages 15 and 16

Pages 17 and 18

Close Up...

Close Up...

Measurements...

Chipboard : 
Cover-- 6" x 7"
Back-- 6" x 7 "
Spine-- 1 1/2" x 6"
3 inside pages-- 5" x 6" 

Papers to cover Chipboard...2 of each of the measurements above. 

Paper to Wrap spin and covers-- 5" x 6"

I hope you enjoy making this album. Please ask me any questions that you may have. I am always happy to help.

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!!!

~~Delaina




3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Like the traditional christmas mood in this one. The cover is just stunning with all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Delaina I am working on this album now and wondered how far apart you put your holes on your pages? You did an amazing job with this it's just gorgeous. When I am done I will post mine on my blog http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ maybe you can come visit and let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holes are 3" apart....Thanks for your sweet compliments and I will definitely check out your album!

    ReplyDelete