Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Wedding and More to Reveal....

September is filled with gorgeous Kits over at My Creative Scrapbook. I especially loved getting to play with the Limited Edition Kit this month. Its'over flowing with beautiful products from Prima's Romance Novel Collecton.

August was a special month for my family. As some of you may already know, my sweet Simon got married. Wow...what a month, for sure. It's been such a bitter/sweet time for all of us. We have welcomed a sweet new member to our family, so, all is good. It's extra special this month with the kit line up because it's one of the first times I've been able to scrap my son with ease...by of course adding flowers to a page I scrapped of him. lol!

This my Family....


Click on the LOs for a close up view...

The Big Day....




The evening before the Big Day...




Engagement shoot...




3 comments:

  1. OH congrats on your new DIL!! the photo looks beautiful and your layouts are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to tell the kids congratulations & best wishes. LO's are gorgeous! How'd you accomplish the chicken wire? Is that a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous LOs, Delaina! Congratulations on the addition of your new DIL. Create lots of happy memories.

    ReplyDelete