Friday, August 24, 2012

Manor House Creations Step by Step Tutorial...


I created this page and did a complete step by step picture tutorial using some
Beautiful Manor House Creations Flowers...
 
MHC Products used: Poetry- sage, Royalty- baroness mix, Apple Blossoms,
Winters Song, Idyllic -burgundy and plum
I added some pretty papers from Pink Paislee to enhance these
 gorgeous flowers...
I used sharped point scissors to fussy cut the flowers
I will add a 9 1/2 x 9 1/2 paper and distress the edges using ink and a file....
then roll the edges up just a little.
I adhered the papers, one on top of the other and with my sewing machine
 sewed around the inside paper a few times.
I then used a stencil and white paint with a sponge brush to apply randomly
on the inside paper.
I used 3, 4" doilies after cutting out the centers.
I layered the doilies and fussy cut flowers and a 4x6 photo.
I then add the Beautiful Manor House Flowers to each side of my photo.
My finished LO.

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Delaina!! I love the masking and those flowers are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page! Love the mask and as always your floral cluster is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very beautiful.. thanks for the step by step too!!

    ReplyDelete