Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Wedding Mini Album Reveal...

Hello and Thanks for stopping by my Blog. You should already know, that if you are here, then I think... you are awesome!

My Creative Scrapbook has this Beautiful Websters Pages, In Love Collection Album Kit. You are going to drool over these gorgeous colors and amazing Prima flowers in this kit. It's a Must Have!

I created this Mini Album using photos of my Pretty Niece and her Handsome Groom from their wedding last year. I hope you enjoy...

 For a close up view Click the Image...











5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini album, Delaina! The pps are beautiful and so are the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, this mini album is outstanding. Photos are beautiful in it and the pocket size photo holder is also a good thing.

      VEK wedding photographer

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and thanks for sharing the whole album it really is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers and the colors, soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoloutely stunning book, love the papers they are azing colours. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete